Yay! So here is my share of beauty tips.
- Apply lip balm before or right after you prep your face for makeup. It should give enough time to seep into your lips- your lips will love you for it! No matter what the weather, you should always apply lip balm. :)
- For day to day makeup, always apply a foundation that’s nearest to your the shade of the skin on you neck. Mostly, our necks are lighter than our face so having foundation that’s nearer to the neck’s skin shade will do away with uneven complexion.
- Wash your face with cool to cold water during the morning. It should be good to cleanse your face and shrink your pores before you go out for work or school.
There we go! I hope you’ll love them. I would not mind going unanon on this one. :)
- Don’t ever go to bed with makeup on. For one, it is unhealthy for the skin and for another reason, the only people who are allowed to sleep with makeup on are those who aren’t gonna wake up anymore. :)
- Refrain from concealing zits very too often! Applying concealer means touching the zit/s- no matter how gentle. This causes stress on that skin portion making it harder for the zit to heals.
- Do not wear makeup if you can. Give your skin a break to breath. You’ll never know how light and supple your skin will is under the makeup if you don’t try uncovering it.
By the way, thanks for perking me up to go ahead with beauty stuff. Your posts are pretty.